Combination drug whose action is due to its constituent components. Regulates the exchange of calcium and phosphate ions, and decreases bone resorption and increases bone density compensates for the deficiency of calcium and vitamin D3, increases the absorption of calcium in the testosterone suspension side effects intestine and the reabsorption of phosphate in the kidney, promotes bone mineralization.
Calcium carbonate is involved in the formation of bone tissue, blood clotting, nerve impulses in the implementation of the transmission process.
Use of a combination of calcium and vitamin D3 prevents the increase in the production of parathyroid hormone, which is a stimulator of increased bone resorption.
Absorption: Absorption occurs in the distal small intestine. It consists of accumulating in the liver, bone, skeletal muscle, kidney, adrenal, myocardium adipose tissue. The maximum concentration in the tissues – 4-5 hours. Biotransformaiiya: liver and kidney to the active metabolites. Excretion: Excretion – mainly in the bile. It penetrates through the placental barrier, excreted in breast milk.
Treatment and testosterone suspension side effects prevention of conditions caused by deficiency of calcium and vitamin.
- Menopausal osteoporosis, senile, “steroid” idiopathic et al. (In addition to the specific treatment)
- Hypocalcemia (including in a diet with refusal to accept the milk and milk products)
- With increased demand: during pregnancy and lactation in children older than 12 years in the period of intensive growth.
- Hypersensitivity to any component of the drug
- hypervitaminosis D
- Renal osteodystrophy with hyperphosphatemia
- Hyperthyroidism (probability hypersensitivity)
- calcium nefrourolitiaz
- Decalcifying tumor (myeloma, bone metastases, sarcoidosis)
- Osteoporosis is testosterone suspension side effects caused by immobilization
Precautions: atherosclerosis, heart failure, renal failure, pulmonary tuberculosis (active form), hyperphosphatemia, phosphate nefrourolitiaz, organic heart disease, acute and chronic liver and kidney disease, gastrointestinal disease (including peptic ulcer and 12 duodenum), pregnancy, lactation, hypothyroidism.